Node.js has the following specifics.
- Good at handling lots of different kinds of I/O at the same time.
- Non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient.
For more details, see http://nodejs.org/.
If you want to download CUBRRID Node.js driver or find the recent information, see the following sites:
- Introducing project: http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_apis/entry/cubrid-node-js-driver
- source code main repository: https://github.com/CUBRID/node-cubrid
- CUBRID 8.4.1 Patch 2 or higher
You can install CUBRID Node.js driver with "npm(Node Packaged Modules) install" command, but firstly you need to install node.js on http://nodejs.org/download/.
npm install node-cubrid
If you uninstall CUBRID Node.js driver, do the following command.
npm uninstall node-cubrid